*This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclaimer here.
Chinese Pork Stir Fry
Chinese Pork Stir Fry is one of my quick, easy and very tasty “go to” weeknight dishes. Even though it is quick and easy, you still get the full Chinese sauce flavors that you would think took longer to prepare.I promise, you will thank me for this recipe once you have tried it. As this is so tasty and delicious. It is made using thin slices of pork which is well seasoned ad stir fried in just a few minutes and then tossed with onions and sweet bell pepper (any color or both).
- Pork – Cut in thin strips. I recommend and like to use pork shoulder meat as it cooks quick and is tender to taste.
- Garlic Salt
- Seasoned Salt
- Garlic – Fresh minced
- Scallion – Cut fine
- Oyster Sauce
- Dark or Mushroom Soy Sauce
- Teriyaki or Hoisin Sauce
- Sweet Bell Pepper (red or green or both)
- You can buy pork for stir fry or buy pork shoulder and cut in thin slices.
- Pork is then seasoned and marinated in fresh cut seasonings, salts and Chinese sauces such as Lee Kum Kee brand for at least 2 hours in a covered seasoning bowl.
- When ready to cook, use a wok or non-stick skillet add a little oil on high heat, after a few minutes when hot, add meat and stir fry until no longer pink.
- Add pre-cut onions and sweet pepper and stir for a minute, then remove from heat and serve.
Pork Stir Fry
- 1 Lb. Pork Stir Fry or pork shoulder sliced thin
- 3 Cloves Garlic minced
- 1 Stalk Scallion sliced thin
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1 tsp. Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Oyster Sauce
- 2 tsp. Dark or Mushroom Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Teriyaki or Hoisin sauce
- 1 Small Onion cut in horizontal pieces
- 1 Small Green or red bell pepper cut in thick slices
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Oil
Wash pork and slice thin if needed.
Season with all ingredients except onion, green pepper and oil. Marinate at least 1 hour or longer.
Cut up onion and green pepper and set aside.
Heat a medium or large skillet or wok on high heat. Add oil and heat until hot enough.
Add pork and stir fry constantly about 2 minutes or no longer pink.
Add onions and green peppers, stir to combine. Remove from heat and serve.
serving suggestions- white rice or stir fry vegetables